Deadlines, details, etc. The reality of realty is that those deadline and those details leave enough room for you to be the hero for your clients. Clients are looking to make a huge investment or make a large sale – they have asked for your help.
Serve them, and to do it well.
Chimney & Masonry Outfitters has taken ear to your words – attending luncheons through Tucker’s Home Services, and standing by our title as ‘best in class’ for Chimney Services – we hear the unavoidable breath-holding of inspection results, and the eye-roll when you have to request the services of an industry professional regarding the hot-spots on the inspection reports.
Don’t guess about the costs of needed repairs. A mis-diagnosed chimney repair could be a name-smearing moment if you don’t really know – do your clients the favor, and we’ll do the facts and figuring here.
We’ll do our very best to get you a turn-around time on required estimates for repair within 24 – 48 business hours. Send over the inspection report via email with detailed descriptions of all required chimney or masonry repairs, as well as the deadlines you are working with for the transaction.
That’s peace of mind.
Here are many of the most common Chimney Defects that are noted:
- CHIMNEY CAP & CROWN DETERIORATION
- CREOSOTE OR HEAVY SOOT IN CHIMNEY FLUES
- CHIMNEY THIMBLE PORTS (IMPROPER INSTALLATION)
- CLEANING (REALLY, A LACK THEREOF)
- DETERIORATED, BLOCKED, OR UNSAFE CHIMNEY FLUE
- DEAD END FLUES
- FIREPLACE INSERTS FOR WOOD OR COAL IMPROPERLY INSTALLED INTO AN EXISTING MASONRY FLUE
- MISSING CHIMNEY CLEANOUT DOORS
- MOVEMENT IN CHIMNEY STRUCTURE
- STRAY GAS-FIRED WATER HEATER EXHAUST COMPONENTS
- RUSTED OR DAMAGED CHIMNEY/FIREPLACE COMPONENTS
- UNLINED CHIMNEY FLUES
- UN-SEALED FLUE-VENT CONNECTORS AT CHIMNEY THIMBLES (HVAC SYSTEM EXHAUST)
- UNSAFE FIRE CLEARANCES (HEIGHT OF THE CHIMNEY)
Here at Chimney & Masonry Outfitters, we do our very best to ensure mortar and brick matches – restoring the beauty of masonry is building equity.
Chimney & Masonry Outfitters has been building equity, restoring beauty and growing piece of mind for Indianapolis homeowners since 2011.